ARE YOU OUR NEW BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST?
SAVINGS UNITED is a leading voucher code partner of premium media companies worldwide, connecting brands with smart shoppers.
Founded in 2012, this global tech company is present in 13 countries, such as the UK, the US, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands,
Spain, and Brazil. Our portfolio of media partners includes ESI Media in the UK, Mondadori in Italy and Grupo Vocento in Spain.
This award-winning company has been ranked among the top fastest-growing tech companies in both Germany and EMEA in 2019 by Deloitte.
YOU would like to work in an energizing and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? If you have
an inspiring, committed and personable personality and you are passionate about learning and innovating how to deliver insights through
large-scale data sets – then get in touch and become our new Business Intelligence Analyst! Be part of our committed BI-team and
apply your combination of intuition for business data and technical knowledge.
- Create, support and maintain data pipelines, models, reports, and dashboards
- Find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization
- Publish and communicate results, ensuring timely and accurate reports are being delivered to the teams
- Participate in decision-making meetings and projects brainstorming with management
- 3-5 years of experience in working with SQL, databases (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server), Reports and Visualizations
- General knowledge of programming, experience or aptitude to learn scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge in working with REST and SOAP APIs with XML or JSON
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large quantities of data
- Experience establishing methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy and improvement
- Fluency in written and spoken English
YOUR PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Thrive in a dynamic and agile environment, maintaining poise and a positive attitude
- Very good problem-solving abilities and communication skills
- Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Demonstrate team player attributes and collaboration
- Open-minded, easy-going with a great sense of humour
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial and international environment
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours and transparency
- Fresh fruits and free coffee all day long among some other amenities
- Legendary parties and team events with an exceptional sense of belonging
- We will sponsor your public transportation ticket (HVV ProfiTicket) and support your gym training with our partner "qualitrain"
HOW TO APPLY
You can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive? Push the button “APPLY NOW” and upload your files as PDF.
Your contact is CLAUDIA.
Print(‘We are already looking forward to getting to know you!’)